A person can check refund status through advanced online services and various websites which are available like http://www.bankingonly.com/detail-news.php?news_id=420, https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/refundstatuslogin.html etc.
Procedure To Check Refund Status :
- For checking the state tax refund status firstly it should be checked that whether a person’s state or federal tax return has been accepted by IRS through refund status e filing.
- state tax refund status can also be checked by calling to 1-800-829-4477 for the automated information at all hours in a day.
- The income tax refund status and online tax refund status can be checked through NSDL website also.
- For online refund status, the dates of tax refunds must be checked if it has been accepted through refund status e filing i.e. acceptance dates, transmission dates of tax return and IRS deposit dates of tax refund.
- To check the it refund status and income tax refund status the form has to be filled and submitted and then the person will be guided to the new page from where the status can be checked through pan.
- The online refund status will be available for only those taxpayers whose refunds have to go through the scheme i.e. refund banker pilot scheme.
Thus these procedures can be followed for checking tax refund status easily online or offline through calling methods.